leve a review
our main courses
To admit to Apna Institute of Allied Health Science & Para Medical you have to know some simple rules. This is a higher education center . During our courses, we develop skills and then provide a suitable job for our students. You will get to know about our provided course on our website. And other details are also available here. To know more about the admission procedure you can contact us too. Before that, you can go through this page.
- We do not admit students by their percentage of the previous exams. As this is an educational organization we admit the student by enterance test for (10+2 ) with science students.
- Percentage of attendance does matter for appearing in the examination. Your attendance percentage should be 75%.
- We prefer first for (10+2) with PCB students more as we want every single person in our society to be employed and for that, we provide placements too.
- We welcome female candidates with greetings as women empowerment is our goal too.
You can take admission in 2 preferable ways.
- You can choose any course, we are providing according to your choice
- You can process it on our website after declaring the date of admission.
- For taking an admission you need to keep some documents those are – scanned copy of your passport size colored photo, admit card of the last exam you appeared in, pass certificate of matric exam, residential proof of yours.
- All scanned files’ size should not be more than 1MB
- All scanned photos that you’re going to upload should be in .jepg or .jpg.
- Submit the online form and call office number to confirmation .
1) You can choose courses after coming to our office.
2) You must keep your 2 passport size colored photos, admit card of the last exam you appeared in, pass certificate of matric exam, your residential proof.
3) Before taking admission know in detail about the course you want to pursue. You have to know about fees, class date and time, dress code, authority, book list, etc.
4) Come to the office to go through the procedure
5) Always collect your money receipt of every payment
- We help students to get a job. And our all courses are job-oriented.
- Misleading or fake information, lack of required documentation will not be granted for taking the admission.
- Money once paid is not refundable
- Long absence without any information will not be permitted.
First session admission from April
Second session admission from November
Exam held in March
Exam held in November
Results of June session
Results of November session
admission And exam
- First session admission from June
- Second session admission from November
- Exam held in June
- Exam held in December
- Results of June session
- Results of November session